Root’d Wild Berry Spritz by @gingerginandtonic
With the summer heat in full swing, it’s always a treat to enjoy a delicious & and refreshing drink. Sometimes though, they aren’t always all that healthy when you’re looking at sugary drinks or cocktails. We got your back, though, with some berry-licious mocktails! There's so much to love about berries: they're sweet and juicy, plus they’re low in calories and fat! They’re also an amazing source of antioxidants and heart-healthy nutrients like vitamins C and E, potassium, and fiber.
With the unique blend of berries and citrus, our friend @gingerginandtonic made up a Root'd Wild Berry Spritz. It’s sure to be a hit at any party! Her delicious berry mocktail mixed with a splash of lime is the perfect balance of sweet and tart. With added Root’d, it's healthy and refreshing, with no added sugar.
- 2 oz zero proof vodka (also great with zero proof gin)
- 2 oz vitamin berry syrup*
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- Soda water to top
- Dissolve one packet of any @rootdhealth MULTI into 4 ounces of water with 2 tablespoons of sugar or alternative sweetener (sweetener optional).
- Muddle a handful of mixed berries (I used blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries).
- Strain well.
- Add all ingredients to a glass with ice and stir well.
- Sip while being thankful for self-care!
Got a favorite way to mix your Root’d? Share your pictures and ingredients with the community @roothealth! We’d love to hear from you!
Cheers to your health,
The Root’d Team