Root'd Coconut Vitamin Popsicle by @tracys_artful_cocktail
Want a popsicle to enjoy at home without worrying about packing on carbs and sugar? It's finally here! Have fun making this DIY Root'd Coconut popsicle by @tracys_artful_cocktail. YES! Popsicles with vitamins!
It's a sugar-free and keto-friendly popsicle recipe that will give you essential nutrients, probiotics, organic superfoods, and hydrating electrolytes.
Let's start making your vitamin popsicles!
- 1 stick pack of Root’d raspberry Açaí
- 1 can of coconut water
- fresh raspberries
- Muddle up approx 5-6 fresh raspberries with a small amount of coconut water in a small bowl and pour into your popsicle mold
- Combine the @rootdhealth raspberry açaí packet with the remaining coconut water
- Stir until completely dissolved
- Pour this mixture into the popsicle mold on top of the muddled raspberries
- Insert a popsicle stick or decorative straw and place it in the freezer overnight.
"Oh, what a delicious frozen treat you will enjoy while being healthy!"
Leave a comment