There's something about the holidays that makes us want to work out. We all want to look our best and perfectly fit our dress or suit. If you're one of those who work out at the gym or fast at home to cut down some calories, it can be tempting to sometimes indulge in alcoholic and sugary cocktails during your cheat days. Obviously, those drinks may counteract your progress, so instead of drinking booze and sugar, try Sweating Like Grapefruits! You'll get all the energy-boosting benefits after working out without any sugar crash or artificial colors that come with sodas and beer.
- 1 packet of Root’d raspberry açaí electrolyte-infused multivitamin mix
- Prickly pear juice
- Pineapple juice
- Grapefruit juice
- Coconut water
- Hibiscus ginger maple switchel
- Simple syrup to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake to chill and strain into a glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a floral Impasta straw @impasta_straws and matcha and flower-covered grapefruit.
- Serve and enjoy!
Got a favorite way to mix your Root’d? Share your pictures and ingredients with the community @roothealth! We’d love to hear from you!
Cheers to your health,
The Root’d Team