- Plain and simple, because it’s real! Our mixes turn yellow/green mostly because of the super greens doing their thing! We’re not into artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors, or anything like that! That yellowish tint in your Men’s or Women’s, that’s the Turmeric from the digestion blend.
- By law, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. However, they do regulate both dietary supplements and dietary ingredients. We follow the strict FDA established guidelines for dietary supplements published in 2010 called "current Good Manufacturing Practice" (cGMP). These regulations require that each batch of our vitamins is tested for identity, purity, strength, and composition, so we can be sure that what’s on the label is what’s in your packets. We also use a third-party lab to test for label claims, heavy metals, microbes, allergens, and other contaminants, ensuring they are below levels deemed safe by the cGMP.
Natural flavoring and Lutein. Plain and simple, just the way we like it. As our Moms tell us, drink up! It’s good for you!
You’re darn right it does
They sure are!
These vitamins are Vegetarian, but because of the nuatural Vitamin D3 used which is derived from fish and eggs, they are not vegan.
To get the formula to stay mixed, there is a binding agent (natural Xanthan gum) which can also cause some sediment to stick to the side of your cup. Not to worry though, as this usually represents 2% or less of the full formula. If there is a significant leftover, you can simply fill your cup back up with water and it should allow you to finish that last bit!
- Kinda sounds funny, right? It’s used to help the formula stay mixed in your glass, and it’s a Non-GMO plant-based thickening and stabilizing agent which helps us stay gluten-free for our celiac friends. Read more here.
Nope! We formulate all of our products without wheat or wheat-derivatives. All Root’d products have been tested and are gluten-free.
Shipping is FREE if you sign up for a subscription of 48 units or more, or a flat $4 shipping to anywhere in the continental US, which arrives in 2 – 4 days depending on your location (we ship from the San Francisco bay area). We also offer overnight shipments for $10, which will arrive the next day if ordered before 2 pm PST.
• We ship USPS first class mail, which takes anywhere from 2 – 5 days depending on your location (we ship from the San Francisco bay area). We also offer overnight shipments for $10, which will arrive the next day if ordered before 2 pm PST.
You’ll also receive full tracking info and confirmations as soon as your vitamins ship! Wooo hoo!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh