After a long day of fasting, it's now time to reward yourself with a sweet treat. Yes, with something sweet and healthy, not sugary! The last thing you'd want is to overwhelm your digestive tract with something high in calories and sugar. A fruity smoothie is one of the best choices to break intermittent fasting.
We've got a low-calorie and sugar-free smoothie recipe that will surely satisfy your taste buds!
- Almond milk
- Coconut water
- Trader joe’s frozen berries and pineapple
- Fresh banana
- Root’d multivitamin powder
- Organic beet root
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, then serve.
Got a favorite way to mix your Root’d? Share your pictures and ingredients with the community @roothealth! We’d love to hear from you!
Cheers to your health,
The Root’d Team