That old saying "variety is the spice of life" is probably never more true than when it comes to taking daily supplements. Taking the same pill or gummy every day, it can get a bit dull. Sometimes it could use a little "spice"!
That's where the #roottail comes in! Our nutritionists formulated Root'd to mix in just about anything, so let's try something a little different today!
All Alcohol-free, of course!
Here's one of our favorites from Evelyn, the Prenatal Lemon Moscow Mule Mocktail!
The natural ginger flavor already in your Root'd pack, goes perfectly with the ginger Moscow Mule!
Here's what you'll need:
Ginger Beer:There is a non-stop debate about which brand makes the best ginger beer for Moscow Mules, so go with whichever one you love most! I prefer my ginger beer to be minimally sweetened with a nice ginger spice, so my two favorites are:
1 Packet Root'd Prenatal Lemon Ginger:This is gonna do a lot of the flavor work for you, + you'll be getting all your nutrition for you and your baby while you enjoy! (Sold here on Rootd.com, Amazon, or in Sprouts Farmers Markets nationwide)
Freshly-Squeezed Lemon Juice:While you can use bottled lemon juice, you'll really prefer the real deal if you can!
Optional - Mint -A tiny twist of mint goes a long way, and is a fun way to garnish your drink!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR MOSCOW MULE:
It’s really easy to make your Moscow Mule mocktail. Simply…
- Fill a glass or copper mug with ice. Crushed ice is traditional, but any kind will do.
- Add Root'd Prenatal. It will mix in nicely by adding it right after the ice.
- Squeeze Your Lemon. - Feel free to drop it in after!
- Add ginger beer. Fill to the top with ginger beer, pour slowly though! You're gonna get some nice fizz w/ the effervescent + carbonation.
- Stir and serve! Give your Moscow Mule Roottail a quick stir, and then enjoy!
Let us know what you think, and share your creation with us @RootdHealth!
Cheers to your health!