What should you do with a dead fruit? Berry it!
Well, you may not find that berry punny, but for sure, you're gonna love this berry-licious mocktail recipe!
Berry Bonanza is packed with vitamin C and antioxidants and gives a rich and perfect sweet-sour taste from your favorite berries — cloudberries, mulberries, and tayberries. So, where's raspberry? Of course, there's no way we'll miss it.
This mocktail recipe is infused with the essential vitamins loaded in Root'd raspberry and açaí electrolyte powder mix + coconut water for an extra boost of hydration and nutrition!
- muddled mulberries and tayberries
- bar spoon of cloudberry preserves from @byen_bakeri
- ½ oz lime juice
- ½ packet of @rootdhealth raspberry and açaí electrolyte & vitamin supplement
- 5 oz coconut water🥥
- Muddle mulberries and tayberries
- Mix 1 bar spoon of cloudberry preserves
- Add ½ oz of lime juice and 5 oz of coconut water
- Pour ½ packet of your favorite Root'd vitamin and electrolyte powder mix
- Stir and enjoy!
Got a favorite way to mix your Root’d? Share your pictures and ingredients with the community @roothealth! We’d love to hear from you!
Cheers to your health,
The Root’d Team